I have a minor obsession right now. It's with candlesticks.
I don't know why but I keep getting crazy craft ideas of things to do with them. I decided to take my pumpkin candlesticks I made for the fall and dismantle them to make some for Christmas. I really like the candlesticks - that's why I just didn't make new ones. No fear... the pumpkin candlesticks will return next fall. So here are the candlesticks all ready for fall...
and here they are redone and all ready for Christmas.
I really like them. We have them on the piano.
The glittery ornaments are about three times the size of a normal Christmas ornament you'd put on your tree. They're pretty large.
I'm thinking about making some pumpkin ones (I already have some supplies) and Christmas ones to try to sell at a boutique next year. I could make them in the summer when I'm not working. What do you think? Do you think anyone would actually pay money for them??
I'd pay money for any of your craftiness! You make some of the cutest things. Let me know what boutique you're selling at!
ReplyDelete