It looks like it will just be my mom, dad, Ken, and I for Thanksgiving. My older brother won't have his kids for the holiday and my younger brother is hosting his in-laws. Since we all won't be together this year, my mom and dad decided to have a family dinner last night. Everyone caravanned on over. The setting sun was casting some pretty colors toward the east. I took these two pictures from my mom and dad's front yard.
I love all of my nieces and nephews but babies are the best! Chase is our littlest guy. He is at that fun age where he is starting to figure things out and his personality is showing through.
I was cracking up! He pulls this funny little face and then breathes in and out really fast. It's hilarious!
Then Chase got a little too curious about the camera.
Here's my brother Brian and Chase making the "Chase Face". I love it!
Jake liked playing with the monkey on the railing.
The monkey spent most of the evening there.
Camille with Legos.
My older brother, Clint, watching t.v.
My nephew Wesley. I love that kid!
Feeding time!
There's my dad cutting up the roast.
Can you tell Jake was loving the chocolate pie?
I didn't get pictures of everyone but we had a great night! I love my family and love getting together with them. Happy pre-Thanksgiving last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment