We had some friends over on Sunday. It was our lame attempt at having a Halloween party. Neither Ken or I are "party people" so we had a low key dinner with their cute little one year old daughter.
Here's a picture of part of the meal. We had homemade chicken and noodles in bread bowls, rolls, salad, a vegetable tray, chips and dip, chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin roll, pumpkin tarts, pumpkin and gingerbread bars, and rice krispie treats. We had as much dessert as we had dinner. Could anything be better?
Our good friends Kim, Nate, Morgan along with Ken.
I got a big balloon bouquet Saturday night since our dinner was Sunday. By Sunday morning, all but two of the balloons were dead. I was NOT happy. That monster balloon was getting mighty low.
Morgan and Ken became good friends pretty quickly.
Morgan was so cute just camping out on the floor.
She stared at Ken while he was whipping cream for our dessert. She just sat there and listened to the mixer and watched Ken.
Morgan hadn't been feeling well so Ken and I decided to give her the present we got her for Christmas. We'll get her something else but she seemed to like these little stuffed animal hand puppets.
Cute girl!
Thanks for coming over Kim, Nate and Morgan!
You are so festive, I love it. I loved your Halloween costume also. I finally posted on my blog. For some reason I have not been able to post on your blog forever, so I am hoping this will work. I wanted to tell you that my nephew (Drew's son) played against your nephew in football at that game you posted, so I was at the same game you were and I didn't even know it!!! :(
ReplyDelete