I'm feeling better today. Not great, but better.
Today I laid low and did some laundry (no biggie when your laundry room is on the main floor just off of the master bedroom). I went to the adult session of Stake Conference tonight. You can't exactly skip it when your hubby is the Stake Organist... I'm just sayin'. It was all about the temple. It was fabulous! After the adult session, Ken and I went to one of my favorite places to eat... Mi Ranchito! Yum! Tomorrow is full of more Stake Conference, lounging for me/homework for Ken, and family dinner with everyone on my side. Oh yeah... and 2 days of teaching followed by 5 days off. Woohoo!
(I feel a little guilty saying that after just having 2 sick days off of work. That's a lot of time off for 2 weeks. Geez.)
I LOVE Mi Ranchito! My dad loves it so much, most of the workers know his name and his order. He goes at least once a week. Yummm! Hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete