I am the best wife ever. Best ever!
Why?
I give up my Saturdays to go the Herold B. Lee Library (HBLL) at BYU with Ken. He's working on many huge projects for school. Although I can't really help him, I can do some of the "flying monkey" work and try to be supportive.
Here we are... again! I love those mountains!
The library entrance. Provo's knock off of the Louvre, in my opinion.
Ken was checking to see if one of his professor's curtains were open. No such luck.
Here we go!
There stairways drive me nuts! It's way too "busy" of a pattern of marble. It makes me dizzy.
They're so old and well used that the marble steps actually have divots in them.
Funny story!
A few Saturdays ago we went to the library. I happen to see this sign that says "Asian Collection".
The best part was that there were a few tables of students sitting under it that all happened to be Asian. I couldn't quit laughing! I don't consider myself to be racist, but really? You're Asian and you're sitting under the "Asian Collection" sign? Too much.
Books, books, books!
There's Ken looking for a book. These shelves are really cool. They slide from side to side.
Here's our study spot!
So this is my job...
I take the cards that Ken has made and go pull the books.
This one happens to be ML 160.L25 M8
Yeah. I'm not a pro but I'm getting better at finding them.
Once I pull the book I match it to the card,
find the article inside,
and put it in a pile for Ken.
Thankfully, he does the rest.
And then I can catch up on a little Angry Birds.
Ahhhh, grad school.
Let's hope our marriage survives this! :)
Doesn't sound boring to me. I love to peruse the library. There is just something about the smell of old books. Maybe one day when I grow up I will be a Librarian.
ReplyDelete