Tuesday, November 15, 2011

221/365 - Just a night...

Nothing much to blog about today. 
It was just a day.
Nothing exciting, nothing disappointing. 
One happy thing was that when I got home from work, Ken was making dinner. He doesn't have classes on Tuesdays. I typically am the one that cooks so it was really nice to come home and NOT have to cook. Here's what he made...

Homemade mac-n-cheese. No blue box here!


Manwich.


He made ranch dip for the carrots.


And we finished off the few chip crumbs lurking in the bottom of the bag.


I can't complain about it! It was a pretty good dinner. I felt bad because while we were eating, Ken said "I feel bad because I made everything that you don't like for dinner." Not true! I like baby carrots. Ha ha! The meal was great, Ken. My thanks to you!!

After dinner I went downstairs to my craft/junk room to get some handouts ready for visiting teaching. I'm not overly crafty but this is what I came up with.
We visit three ladies. Each card is a little different.


"Remember the "PIECES" from General Conference"


Inside I put some of the quotes I really liked.


I wrapped up two packages of Reeces Pieces to give with the card.


All in all, it was a pretty good night.
Now I'm off to help Ken grade some tests from the under grad classes he's teaching at BYU. I just put smiley faces on all of my first grade papers. Somehow I don't think I can get away with that on this one...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you are like me, but ANY night that Karl cooks even if it is not my favorite foods- it tastes amazing :) Your VT gifts are so cute. If I had not quit doing VT'ing, I would steal this from you. Super cute. What classes does Ken teach? That is exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete