Below is a picture of my Aunt Laurie. She's my mom's sister and took all of the pictures that are on this post. She also made a wedding video set to music for Ken and I. Thanks, Laurie!

The pre-reception family photos with Scott Hancock Photography.


The wedding cake and flowers.


My nephew Jake. It's blurry but I'm sure it was because he wouldn't sit still! This kid has a ton of energy.

My niece Carly.

Dessert is on the table!
Let the wedding reception begin!


My mom's sister Heidi pinning a corsage on my grandma.


My nephews Wesley and Wyatt and my niece Camille.

One of my students completely bewildered to see me outside of school.


Ken's niece Brooke signing the guest book.

I LOVE the red nail polish!


It was pretty much a family reunion outside in the garden area. I was so glad people stayed a long time to visit.

The ETERNAL line!


My younger brother Brian and our Aunt Heidi.


It was a beautiful summer evening!

My favorite student from my first year of teaching first grade came with her grandma and grandpa. I was THRILLED to see her!

I love this girl!

Ken chatting it up with Jeff Abram... one of his favorite people!

Not sure what Ken was saying, but with Jeff Abram it could have been anything!

The night was winding down and we had a little time with Ken's family.

At the end of the night, we were all exhausted. Here is my incredibly worn out father.

We had such an amazing day!
Thank you to everyone who helped to make it memorable!
Wow, was an awesome reception!! I SO wish I could've seen it in person. You look beautiful and everything looks so pretty. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING pics! Way to go Laurie!! Wish I had been there for the reception--it looks like it was BEAUTIFUL!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo Beautiful! Sad we missed it.
ReplyDeleteSO PRETTY!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful reception! Sure wish we could have been there.
ReplyDeleteWe came, but with 3 kids there was no way we could've waited for over an hour in line! Sorry. But I believe your aunt took a picture of Kaden, my oldest boy. Proof that we made it! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Kristina! You look gorgeous--I'm so happy for you guys.
ReplyDelete