Tuesday, November 22, 2011

228/365 - Tree Topper...

I was browsing the online classifieds yesterday (looking for candle holders - I have another crazy decorating idea) when I stumbled upon this...


an Angel Moroni Christmas tree topper.
Does this seem really odd to anyone else besides me?
A star shaped Christmas tree topper? Absolutely!
A heavenly angelic figure topper? You betcha!
A big poofy bow tree topper? Sure.
A blown glass spire shape? Of course!
No tree topper at all? Perfect!

A crucifix tree topper? Nada.
A statue of the Pope tree topper? Nope.
The Angel Moroni as a tree topper? No way.
Temple topper, yes. Christmas tree topper, no.

Yeah.
It seemed a little odd to me.
If you want it, it was $30.00 cash only.
I'm pretty sure it hasn't sold yet.
But just know that if you buy it and put it on top of your Christmas tree, I will most likely mock you. I'm just letting you know beforehand...

1 comment: