Tuesday, July 12, 2011

104/365 - We're keeping it...

Yesterday, I blogged about buying a bed skirt. You can read that post just below this one. Well, we decided to keep it and we put it on the bed today when Ken got home from work. I'm not used to seeing it so it looks weird to me. I've had a sleigh bed or headboard/foot board for years without a bed skirt. But I think it's cute (I like the stripes) and I hope it looks good.




Anyway, it's something different and fun. It changes the look of the room a little bit. I just don't want the room to start to turn "pink". I'm not a fan of pink, especially in a bedroom. But for now, it has put the brakes on my wanting to revamp the room... for now.

4 comments:

  1. I think that it looks great! I really need to look into a buying a bed skirt one of these days. You inspire me to make my house cute. You seem to always be doing something fun to your home to make it look cuter and cuter. I need to be more like you. :)
    -Lindsey Boskovich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks cute. If you did revamp the room, you could consider it a gift to Shari since she is the one that uses the guest room and would get this cute bedding....I am just sayin, if you need a push in that direction. It would be all in the name of sacrifice.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Definitely a keeper. I have never had a bed without a bedskirt, so I think I'm naturally biased towards them, but I really do like the look of yours with your bedding. Hope you love it more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say when I saw it on the previous post I was not a fan, but now that it is on the bed it looks so cute! I'm sorry I doubted you oh wise creative one.

    ReplyDelete