We were laying in bed last night when all of a sudden something strange appeared on my side of the bed. (I wish I had a picture of it but I don't) Last night, about midnight, Ken's cat jumped up on our bed. Now I know this may not sound like a big deal, but this was monumental for the cat. She is permanently banished to the basement. She'll sit at the top of the stairs and torment the dog, but she has never once attempted to be part of our family. So, last night we had the two of us, one small dog and one big cat all in our bed. Tank had absolutely no clue the cat was in bed. Ken and I were amazed. So to you, this all means nothing. To us, it means Ken's cat may actually want to be a part of our little family. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment