Well... we decided it wad carpet cleaning time at our house. We've Bissell-ed ourselves here and there, but we decided to pull in the professionals. Not that our carpets were dirty, but with 2 people and a pet living on each floor, it made sense to get it done.
So, the day before, we moved everything out of the carpeted rooms. That would be a recliner in the kitchen.
This was Tank's reaction to our moving everything.
Here they are!
Yay! Clean carpet!
We had the entire basement and stairs cleaned too. I just didn't post pictures of it. The night after it was cleaned, we started moving everything back into the rooms. The biggest mess was the t.v. Between the t.v. itself, the DISH box, Blueray player, and sound system, we have a lot of cords.
Ken spent a while hooking everything back up and cable tied a lot of the cords together.
Tank was able to go to the groomer while the carpets were being cleaned. I was glad he was gone. I think it was easier for everyone to have him not there. This picture was taken the morning Tank went to the groomer.
And this picture was taken the night he got home.
I'm glad that carpet cleaning and dog grooming got checked off the list for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment