Saturday, July 2, 2011

94/365 - I am married to a pyro...

So we already lit off some fireworks, as you may remember. If not, you can jog your memory by reading THIS. I thought we were finished with blowing things up at our house. Evidently I was wrong. Yesterday, Ken packed all of this home with him from work.





Ken thought Tank needed to be in the picture to help put things in perspective when it came to size, so he threw him up on the table.



So yeah...
Looks like we're going to be LEGALLY lighting off some fireworks before too long. I did let Ken nicely know that I think we should be finished buying fireworks. Something feels very, very wrong when it takes 20 minutes to blow up an entire days wages. I know... I'm a killjoy.

As for the warning... don't worry. 
I will be there to supervise.


No comments:

Post a Comment