Wednesday, May 4, 2011

34/365 - Living on the edge...

For years now I've been saying that I wanted an edger.
You know, the little gizmo that's smaller than a lawn mower that you drive along the edge of the sidewalks and driveways to completely cut off the overgrown grass? Well just before Easter, we bought one! 


Here's our front sidewalk, cracks and all.
The right side has been edged. 
The left side has not. Big difference!


Before


After
You can see the gray line where the overgrown grass sat for years and years on top of the sidewalk.


Both sides are all finished!


And this is the man responsible for doing it.


I don't know why he pulls these faces. Do you see a resemblance to Ed The Hyena from The Lion King? Dead ringer.



Here's our front flowerbed.
Everything is just growing!


My next purchase may need to be a roller. Ha ha!
(although there is a slightly serious streak in me)


You know... to get some stripes on our lawn.
Look at the options! There is even plaid!


Not our house... but I am a little jealous of the two tone grass.


Just know this...
If I am going to dream about lawn care, I am dreaming big! I may never have a roller (hee hee) but I am pretty darn happy with our edger!

No comments:

Post a Comment