Monday, May 9, 2011

39/365 - Saturday's Celebration...


My older brother, Clint, put together a last minute BBQ on Saturday. We all got together for Mother's Day at my mom and dad's house. Ken had to work so he wasn't there. I felt really bad about that. Sometimes it can be impossible to line up everyone's schedules without a lot of notice. But here are some photos from Saturday.

The kids are ready to eat!


Thanks for the food, Clint!




My mom bought these really cool plastic "ice cubes" that light up and flash different colors. The kids loved them!





Carly and Jake eating donuts.


Brian mid-chomp on his donut. He looks pretty grumpy here. 
I love it!


Wesley, Camille, Wyatt and Eryn.


Clint and Eryn.


Baby Chase.




Grandpa and Jake.


Carly was happy to show off her new talent of crossing her eyes. My favorite part about the picture is the eyes on her shirt. I think it's pretty funny.


Me with Chase.


My mom getting ready to open presents.





Me and my WONDERFUL mother!


Mom, me and my sis-in-law Denise.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment