Tuesday, May 24, 2011

54/365 - Rock and Roll...

Every school year toward the end of the year, there is a gigantic poster that goes up in our main entrance of our building. Below is a picture of the infamous poster. They leave it up for about 2 weeks.


Each year, the "singers" and "musicians" always change.


I've always been in the "chorus". Frown!


That's me on the left (school picture from like 5 years ago) and Jenny (fellow first grade teacher) is next to me. As years pass and teachers come and go, they always add or remove faces.


This was a new addition to our poster this year. They put the Raccoon, our mascot, on top of our principal's head. I have to admit that I giggle EVERY time I've walked past it.



1 comment:

  1. That poster is too funny. I'll have to come up and see it in person and see if I can find my mom. I don't see her in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete