Sunday, May 15, 2011

45/365 - It's Hedge Cutting Time...


We have a hedge in the front of our home. 
I like the hedge, but it can be the biggest pain in the rear to maintain. In the summer it grows quickly and it needs to get trimmed about 1-2 times a week. On average, it takes me about 30 minutes each time. It is really cute when it first begins to come in each spring. It's really soft and fluffy.



Ken likes the fluffy look. To me it just looks like the homeowners are too dang lazy to go outside and cut it. Yesterday, I had had enough of the overgrown fluff. It was time to get the hedger out.



There's a before picture.


And after.



While I was working on the hedge, a storm began to blow in. The picture below looks like it's snowing but it was actually the blossoms from our tree blowing in the wind.




The newly mowed lawn now looks like a winter wonderland. Oh well! 'Tis spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment