For Mother's Day this year, I had my students make a book for their moms. It took us all week but they turned out pretty cute. I never give my students prompts when they write, but I did give them a paper with sentences about their moms that they were supposed to finish. A few of them cracked me up. I thought I'd share...
"My mom is beautiful because she... because she wears makeup"
"My mom is beautiful because she... because she was made that way"
"My mom is beautiful because she... has me"
"My mom is beautiful because she... got a haircut"
"My mom says... you are in trouble"
"My mom says... after you come home you put away your backpack"
"My mom is beautiful because she... showers"
(Even better than the previous one)
"My mom is beautiful because she... showers every day"
"My mom us beautiful because she... is clean"
"My moms favorite clothes to wear are... anything expensive"
"My mom is beautiful because she... does her hair twice a day"
Happy Mother's Day!
Ha ha ha... Those are AWESOME!!! Kids are seriously the BEST!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! My fav is the expensive clothes one... so true. So true. PS: You look really good holding baby Chase in the post above. If I didn't know any better I'd say he looks just like you!!
ReplyDelete