Thursday, May 5, 2011

35/365 - A room with a view...

I teach at a beautiful school that is located very near the mountains. I have some really great views! This is the view from the door that enters into my classroom.




I taught in the same classroom for 4 years and had this lovely view of a brick wall. I snuck into my old classroom this morning to get a quick picture. I have to admit that I think I had the WORST view in the entire school.


Since I switched classrooms this past summer, this is my new view. I was actually sitting at my guided reading table this morning when I took this photo.


Having a room with a view is much, much better.
Especially when the view is as beautiful as this!

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I love your 365 blog posts!!! When would we have ever seen the view from your classroom without it? Probably never, and to be honest I am TOTALLY jealous. I should take pics of my office one day, it is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for posting, that is QUITE the sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss that view. And yes... you did have the ugliest view before... especially when there were rubber balls flying at it and little faces peering in before.

    ReplyDelete