If you don't live in Utah, you may not know that we have had nothing but rain this week.
And as I'm typing this, it's still coming down outside.
The sky has been so dark for days.
I question the existence of a sun.
I'm considering building an ark.
I could use the wood boards from our %@#* fence that is falling apart, thanks to the windy rain storms we've been getting. I may get going on my ark this weekend.
My actual fear is facing the lawn after all of this rain. It grows so fast right now. I mowed it on Saturday and it has rained since then, making it impossible for me to mow. It's going to be a nightmare to face.
I may have to have it baled. Seriously.
Dear Mother Nature,
Please stop this ridiculous nonsense.
The quote is "April showers bring May flowers".
It's approaching the end of May.
April is over.
You can't do in May what you put off in April.
If I want a May shower, I'll climb in my bathtub.
Thank you,
Kristina






I love the rain, but not all the people who complain when we can't go outside in it... Haha.
ReplyDeleteA-freakin'-men! So sick of the rain.
ReplyDeleteWe had to bale our yard today...well we raked...too much rain in Missouri too! I would love to at least have your scenery to look at...I so miss the mountains!
ReplyDelete